Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rage Against The Machine


or at least get the damn machines to work the way you want them to. I used to be a retail sales jerk and spent thousands of dollars on obsolete technology and other over hyped duds. I guess I'm part of a demographic that is supposed to keep replacing the old shit with the new shit in the latest high tech formats. I thumb my nose at that notion. I like to make back ups of my highly disposable goods, which there is apparently a trial under way to make this illegal and all those fine techno producing companies are saying "Fuck You Lewd, the old shit IS shit so replace it. Or go to jail." But before that happens, I'll archive them one more time before the police send out their killdozers.
Here's a fucking useful piece of link. DVD43 bravo!

No comments: